Last updated: September 30, 2016
Buyer and Seller Communication
- Reusell provides methods for buyers and sellers to communicate. These methods may include public comments,private comments, private messaging, or providing information for direct contact via email or phone.
- Reusell does not allow the public exchange of private contact information (e.g. email addresses, phone numbers).
- Seller is responsible for providing reasonable support for any issues related to the item sold. Seller is not responsible for providing technical support beyond troubleshooting issues related to activation and standard operation of the device.
Seller is obligated to fulfill a sale or otherwise complete the transaction with the buyer in a prompt manner.
Standard shipping policies apply to all Reusell sales.
- Sellers are expected to ship within two business days of receiving payment. (eCheck payments are not considered received until cleared.)
- Standard shipping costs (ground shipping with tracking and insurance in the same country) should be included in listed price.
- Seller may use the shipping method of its choice so long as the shipping method offers reasonable transit times and a valid tracking number that can be provided to the buyer at the time the product is shipped.
- Seller must communicate shipping tracking data, including carrier and tracing number, to buyer and Reusell.
Reusell sales are binding, though the may become void in certain circumstances.
- Seller may void a sale if full payment is not received from the buyer.
- Seller may void a sale if the buyer does not meet stated, required criteria for buying.
- If the seller advertises US-only shipping and the buyer is in a different country, the seller may void the sale.
- If the seller requires a PayPal confirmed address and the buyer does not have one, the seller may void the sale.
- Seller may void a sale if the buyer requests unreasonable shipping methods (e.g. overnight shipping).
- Seller may not (in good standing) void a sale because they forgot to include shipping costs.
- Seller may void a sale if they suspect fraud on the part of the buyer. In events of suspected fraud the seller must notify Reusell immediately.
- Buyer may void a sale and request a refund if the seller does not comply with Sale Fulfillment policies.
Returns and Refunds
Sellers are urged to outline return policies for their listing. All return policies must comply with Reusell's site-wide policies.
- If an item is received not as described the buyer shall be entitled to a refund.
- Sellers should refund promptly for returned items after received.
- Reusell will refund sale fees to buyers when a sale is voided due to fault of the seller or Reusell.
- If an item is received as advertised, but the buyer wishes to return ("buyer's remorse"), the seller is not obligated to accept a return except in compliance with the stated voluntary return policy. Any refund in "buyer's remorse" situations should be less any fees already incurred by the seller. Reusell sale fees are not refundable in such situations.
- Refunds are subject to PayPal's refund policies and limitations.
- If an item sold on Reusell becomes blacklisted, through no fault of the buyer, outside of PayPal's refund window the seller is expected to provide a reimbursement for the market value of the device or a comparable replacement device to the buyer.
Shipping Costs on Returned Items
When an item is to be returned either the buyer or seller will pay return shipping costs.
- If an item is received in an unusable state (e.g. is blacklisted and/or cannot be activated) and must be returned, the seller is responsible for reimbursing return shipping costs to the buyer to remain in good standing.
- If an item is returned due to a disagreement in the condition of a device (e.g. good vs. fair), the buyer is typically responsible for covering return shipping costs.
- Returned items should be shipped with proper tracking and insurance for the buyer's protection.
Reusell's privacy policies can be found on our Privacy page.
Additional policies and information may be defined in our FAQ pages.